Vanessa S. Goulet
Vanessa was admitted to the practice of law in Nevada in 2015. Prior to forming Goulet Law, PLLC, Vanessa practiced in the areas of real estate, personal injury and construction defect litigation. She has also served as a pro bono volunteer attorney in the area of family law.
• Certificate in Paralegal Studies – California State University, East Bay (2009)
• J.D. – Golden Gate University School of Law (2014)
• J.D. – California Western School of Law (2018)
During her time in law school, Kucher was the student manager for the Community Law Project at California Western School of Law, and interned with various non-profit organizations dealing with victims of domestic violence, elderly and low-income individuals. The bulk of her time was spent interning and clerking with the San Diego County Public Defender’s Office.
Kucher moved back to Nevada in 2019 and was admitted to the practice of law in Nevada in 2020.
Kucher is a member of the Clark County Bar Association, and volunteers her time as a pro bono family law and estate planning attorney.
- B.A. Law and Justice – Central Washington University (2018)
- Certificate in Paralegal Studies – Tacoma Community College (2019)
Trust Goulet Law, PLLC
Fighting with an ex-spouse, splitting up custody of your children, and drafting a will aren’t exactly everyone’s favorite things to do. Fortunately, Goulet Law, PLLC makes all three easier. Vanessa Goulet works hard to help clients put their families first during divorce proceedings, custody battles, and estate planning consultations.
When you’re looking for a lawyer, you need someone who will be a zealous advocate for you. Hire Goulet Law, PLLC to help you through any family law or estate planning issue in Henderson, NV.
Choose an Attorney
- Procure divorces, legal separations, and annulments in Henderson, NV
- Negotiate spousal support
- Divide property and assets with an ex-spouse
- Determine child support
- Set up child custody plan
- Set up trusts for your benefit, and benefit of loved ones
- Draft a will and appoint agents for powers of attorney